Reefi duo extreme preferred lighting settings

RipSweets

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased 4 reefi duo extreme lights for my 210 gallon aquarium. Relatively new to the saltwater hobby but have had some experience as a kid with my parents aquarium. Back before all the sump tanks, skimmers and what not. Tanks been up and running for 8 months or so. Been pretty lucky with my water even though I started with hose water. Done several water changes and what not and have not lost many fish. Especially the real expensive one's. I have very few coral. A couple mushrooms, Duncan and something else I'm not quite sure of. Am looking for your preferred lighting schedule for growing healthy corals.

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to see a picture of your tank. Started with hose water? That’s a first. Hope you are considering a RODI. I’d start with 8 hours a day and see how it goes.

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased 4 reefi duo extreme lights for my 210 gallon aquarium. Relatively new to the saltwater hobby but have had some experience as a kid with my parents aquarium. Back before all the sump tanks, skimmers and what not. Tanks been up and running for 8 months or so. Been pretty lucky with my water even though I started with hose water. Done several water changes and what not and have not lost many fish. Especially the real expensive one's. I have very few coral. A couple mushrooms, Duncan and something else I'm not quite sure of. Am looking for your preferred lighting schedule for growing healthy corals.
if you are on facebook there is a reefi light group where they share light settings etc. What is your tank? you may like some of the pre sets already on the units

Back