Secret : Reef Tank in India

santosh_kumar_mahato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am from India And I am Searching hobbyist from my Country India Specialy for Softies & Marine Invertebrates Lovers.

Please note that Not for Any Trade Only for Exchanging Experience for 100℅ Educational purpose.

OP
OP
santosh_kumar_mahato

santosh_kumar_mahato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People who are finding this joke probably do not know that one photo is enough to send you to jail. You will not believe me because you do not know that it is not common to have a reef tank in India. The collection of corals, be it dead or alive, is completely banned under Indian laws. They can neither be exported nor imported. In my country India :- Corals are schedule 1 species under the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972, meaning corals have the same protection as that of a tiger or a leopard. The quantum of punishment in offences related to smuggling and handling of corals can lead to jail term of three to seven years.
Now in such a situation, keeping this secret is the only *********

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, the cat is out of the bag then.

Now we know you don't secretly have a reef tank.

OP
OP
santosh_kumar_mahato

santosh_kumar_mahato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got information from reef2reef.com about everything that needs to be done to have a good and healthy reef aquarium. Anyway learning has no limits . I have also seen many people from my country here. Being a limited source for the reef, it is very important to have local & reliable contact. The situation is such that no one even wants to tell that they have a reef tank. There is no restriction on keeping some fish as well as softies, so I am looking for friends & I hope they contact me too.

sm.sps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My parents are Gujarati and I am American raised reefer. Ive seen one really good reefer in India who has a full blown SPS reef tank! I think you looking for locals is your best bet, good luck.

and LOL at all the comments!
Hello Ashish my name is Papai. I am from East Indian side. Here so much trouble to keeping a successful reef. I am one of them. I want some

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooo if we All know now, is it still a secret…., I’m confused
Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

sm.sps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Ashish my name is Papai. I am from East Indian side. Here so much trouble to keeping a successful reef. I am one of them. I want some
Hello Ashish my name is Papai. I am from East Indian side. Here so much trouble to keeping a successful reef. I am one of them. I want some advice from you for sps reef tank. How to maintain lower nitrate level ?

My parents are Gujarati and I am American raised reefer. Ive seen one really good reefer in India who has a full blown SPS reef tank! I think you looking for locals is your best bet, good luck.

and LOL at all the comments!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 40.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 95 51.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.2%
Back