The CUC lovers thread!

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is, I’m not sure when the last time the thread was updated, guess I should do that, but it’s had some algae bloom over the last few weeks. Not much, and I’ve been able to manually remove the big spots, but I thought I’d get ahead of it. I’ve heard lots of great things about ReefCleaners, so I will most certainly be looking into that. Thanks!

Do you know much about care requirements for Pompom crabs? Stable for a 20g? Asking for a friend… lol
I personally was rather disappointed with my reefcleaners order in the past.

They don't have quite as many species, but I'm now a repeat customer for www.reeftopia.com . Amazing prices, super healthy stuff, and free priority overnight plus free snails if you spend a certain amount. And they have all kinds of other atlantic goodies including fish on their site. My most recent order included 300 astraea snails, 300 blue leg hermits, 12 free nerites, and 3 yellow headed jawfish. Jawfish are fantastic, settled in perfectly. I received close to 400 astraea and 400 blue leg hermits, and almost 50 nerites. All of them arrived alive and are still alive almost 1 week later. I've been feeding them mass quantities of hair algae from an old tank I left running just for that. They eat a baseball sized portion daily. Quarantining them so they can get split between a few of my tanks.

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Tom Cruise of the reef:
1717627536710.gif

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally was rather disappointed with my reefcleaners order in the past.

They don't have quite as many species, but I'm now a repeat customer for www.reeftopia.com . Amazing prices, super healthy stuff, and free priority overnight plus free snails if you spend a certain amount. And they have all kinds of other atlantic goodies including fish on their site. My most recent order included 300 astraea snails, 300 blue leg hermits, 12 free nerites, and 3 yellow headed jawfish. Jawfish are fantastic, settled in perfectly. I received close to 400 astraea and 400 blue leg hermits, and almost 50 nerites. All of them arrived alive and are still alive almost 1 week later. I've been feeding them mass quantities of hair algae from an old tank I left running just for that. They eat a baseball sized portion daily. Quarantining them so they can get split between a few of my tanks.
Might need to check them out!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Might need to check them out!
Rebecca and Pete are awesome to deal with, 20+ yrs now ,never a problem with them... ;) :)

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 41.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 90 49.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.3%
Back