The GHL Automatic Fish Feeder is coming!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

ChrisAbri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Confidence is disappearing among users of GHL products, this is a complication for us resellers who ensure the link between customers and the brand.
The Ion Director broke the craze through disappointment and the poor reception from GHL and its communicators.
This food dispenser is certainly the beginnings of a very interesting future advancement. I would criticize him that the most interesting point for aquarists is not yet automatically treated despite being the most crucial.
I'm talking about what exactly falls into the aquarium, and the possibility, like a dosing pump, of being able to vary it.
It is easy to understand that new solutions, new products, innovative concepts can be subject to uncertainties in terms of time and implementation. What is disturbing is the awkward reception and the lack of empathy given to our grievances.
I don't think the price is a barrier for my customers, you don't build a reef aquarium if you have financial concerns, but the poor reception in after-sales service is much more detrimental.
I don't speak English, excuse this Google translation.

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Christian,

(he is the owner of the French company Abris-Sous-Rouche, one of our dealers in France)

I am not sure what are trying to say here, maybe it is lost in (Google) translation. And I don't understand the purpose of such a post considering you are one of our dealers in France and should be interested in giving your customers the best support possible and highest level of service, of course offer them our products, and work for the mutual benefit for you, your clients but also your vendors.

From what I can see our customer base is growing, we get tons of great feedback and I don't think there are general concerns about the level of support our clients receive. Of course there are always cases which can't be solved to everyone's satisfaction and we make mistakes and I also admit that the IOND communication was not ideal, to say the least, but I don't think it is appropriate to draw such a dark picture about GHL as a brand.

Especially from France we have huge growth in our customer base, from what you wrote it seems obvious that you can't (yet) benefit as France dealer unfortunately. France is developing as one of our strongest markets. Just see the our IG, there are so may French users sharing their aquariums equipped with GHL products, they are happy with them (many of them came from other brands after the usual disasters with other not-so-great products, but this is as another topic).

I don't say that everything was perfect in the past and that we didn't make mistakes, but we are working everyday on improvement. In case you have more to say please feel free to discuss with me directly, you have my email and phone number, we don't need to exchange over a public forum.

Maybe a few last word to circle back to the original intention of this thread:
You saw the recent new products or product updates. Here the new feeder, then the LX750x, Mitras Lightbar 3, LX IL, other Industrial Line products, only to mention a few. Plus heavy improvements in our app GHL Connect.
And this is by far NOT ALL! You and everyone else will be surprised what we will release in the next few months. Aquashella in Daytona will be mind-blowing!

I even go so far that I consider a few products to become game changers. Stay tuned!

Matthias

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the response Matthias - I look forward to what is coming and I think all of us appreciate the (and would like to see more regular) communication from you.

Back