OP
dangles

dangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMG_0382.jpeg

Not much to report this week but I did do some minor coral rearranging. My torch was sufficiently settled in so I moved him to his “forever home” :squinting-face-with-tongue:

IMG_0384.jpeg

Still waiting on the zoas. Some of the polyps randomly close still. No idea why. Once I get a feel for how quickly each of them grows I’ll make an island with 3 or so of them. Then put the other 2 on small islands of their own. I don’t want to put two or three together where one over grows the others.

Also, weirdly, one of my AI Prime 16 lights is acting goofy… The one on the left sometimes doesn’t turn on all the way. Then *poof* it just turns back on all the way. I’ll have to look more into it but I’m really not keen on buying a new light anytime soon :loudly-crying-face:

IMG_0382.jpeg

ralquist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMG_0382.jpeg

Not much to report this week but I did do some minor coral rearranging. My torch was sufficiently settled in so I moved him to his “forever home” :squinting-face-with-tongue:

IMG_0384.jpeg

Still waiting on the zoas. Some of the polyps randomly close still. No idea why. Once I get a feel for how quickly each of them grows I’ll make an island with 3 or so of them. Then put the other 2 on small islands of their own. I don’t want to put two or three together where one over grows the others.

Also, weirdly, one of my AI Prime 16 lights is acting goofy… The one on the left sometimes doesn’t turn on all the way. Then *poof* it just turns back on all the way. I’ll have to look more into it but I’m really not keen on buying a new light anytime soon :loudly-crying-face:

IMG_0382.jpeg
Looks awesome man! Bummer about the light, how long have you had that one?

08TRDOFFROAD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0382.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

IMG_0382.jpeg
My Prime started acting funny a while ago too. Would shut off randomly, flicker, and have only the blue channel illuminated. Turn out to be a failing power supply.

Picked this up cheap and it has been working flawlessly since!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 40.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 94 50.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.2%
Back