Third time better be the charm

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honey is ready. Shoot me a PM with what you want. Will mail out after holiday. INDIANA, FRANK AND GOAWAY ARE ALREADY ON THE LIST FOR A DELIVERY MID JUNE.
Much and much
Valentines Day Love GIF by Dave Gamez

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in love with how that scape is playing out with all the corals, passages for fish, yesss. (And the rest). You should stick some Tubastraea in there upside down :cool:

Maybe we'll get an exclusive with the back glass GSP one day too ;):face-in-clouds:

Do not stop the video updates

1000017589.gif

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honey is ready. Shoot me a PM with what you want. Will mail out after holiday. INDIANA, FRANK AND GOAWAY ARE ALREADY ON THE LIST FOR A DELIVERY MID JUNE.
I’ve got my order in - dont wait too long peeps!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tank update.

Wow - my eyes kept jumping to coral, no fish, no coral! I love how you have arranged the corals, different then most people - and so cool.

I see you have the pavona (I got that at TSA as u know) and that Duncan - is that a WWC Dreamcatcher? Love the zoa arch too.

Did I see a blue-side wrasse zipping by? I have one but can barely get a pic he is soo zippy. And the fish photobombing - so beautiful what is it?

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow - my eyes kept jumping to coral, no fish, no coral! I love how you have arranged the corals, different then most people - and so cool.

I see you have the pavona (I got that at TSA as u know) and that Duncan - is that a WWC Dreamcatcher? Love the zoa arch too.

Did I see a blue-side wrasse zipping by? I have one but can barely get a pic he is soo zippy. And the fish photobombing - so beautiful what is it?
THANK YOU! The first time I met @F i s h y and got to see his tank I fell in love with his Pavona (hehehe). The Duncan is one of my first 3 corals and i got it at a shop in INDI. Nice little spot that I visit everytime I am in town. The zoa arch is also a favorite of mine. The wrasse is a Blue Side from the Black Friday Petco sale. The photo bomb extraordinaire is my Blue throat Trigger. His name is Scooby Do because when i got him he hid for a LONG time. Again thank @F i s h y for that recommendation. I am very happy how far it has come in 2 short years. Cant wait to see how all the new fun pretties do for you. I visited TSA back in 2018-19 i think. we went out of fl on a cruise and popped over to what was then the "NEW" WWC shop in Orlando and since TSA was close by stopped there as well. TSA had WWC beat even back then. I still remember going and the positive interactions i had with the staff there. So happy you won and had the opportunity for such a wonderful experience with them :)

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANK YOU! The first time I met @F i s h y and got to see his tank I fell in love with his Pavona (hehehe). The Duncan is one of my first 3 corals and i got it at a shop in INDI. Nice little spot that I visit everytime I am in town. The zoa arch is also a favorite of mine. The wrasse is a Blue Side from the Black Friday Petco sale. The photo bomb extraordinaire is my Blue throat Trigger. His name is Scooby Do because when i got him he hid for a LONG time. Again thank @F i s h y for that recommendation. I am very happy how far it has come in 2 short years. Cant wait to see how all the new fun pretties do for you. I visited TSA back in 2018-19 i think. we went out of fl on a cruise and popped over to what was then the "NEW" WWC shop in Orlando and since TSA was close by stopped there as well. TSA had WWC beat even back then. I still remember going and the positive interactions i had with the staff there. So happy you won and had the opportunity for such a wonderful experience with them :)
Is that a Jason Pavona?

I have been hinting to him from the beginning that I want a slice of that. lol

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a Jason Pavona?

I have been hinting to him from the beginning that I want a slice of that. lol
No he was just the inspiration.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 46.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back