First BattleBox order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of all the other's i have purchased from...Adam is hands down the best bet for your $ and quality
Agree, i got 10 total but lost 2 during shipping due to unusual cold weather in California. The others came through fine though with great size and color. I let him pick mine also. I liked the surprise of seeing what I got.

OP
OP
Reefin' rumors

Reefin' rumors

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree, i got 10 total but lost 2 during shipping due to unusual cold weather in California. The others came through fine though with great size and color. I let him pick mine also. I liked the surprise of seeing what I got.
Adam asked if i had any requests...I told him the problem is that there are too many to choose from. So he delivered the great surprise of his pick's.

MR294

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my first box last week as well, and I have to agree, the whole experience was great. Nice healthy and chunky frags, great packaging, and solid communication from Adam. Everything was polyps out within minutes. While the surprise was fun, and the variety/quality of frags was great, I'm not sure the control freak in me would go battle box again. Either way, I'll be ordering from Adam in the future, and you can't argue with the quality!

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got my first box last week as well, and I have to agree, the whole experience was great. Nice healthy and chunky frags, great packaging, and solid communication from Adam. Everything was polyps out within minutes. While the surprise was fun, and the variety/quality of frags was great, I'm not sure the control freak in me would go battle box again. Either way, I'll be ordering from Adam in the future, and you can't argue with the quality!
Thank you so much guys! Honestly getting the "feels" here reading this one. You guys are literally the best.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back