• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lots of dry rock

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

flmlly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have lots of various types of reef rocks available for sale. Most of them have been sitting in my garage for a couple of years. My wife is making me clean out the garage, so here I am. I didn't feel like weighing them all, but I'd guess they are around 150 lbs. Would need to pick them up in the Martinsburg, WV area. Not willing to ship, but could possibly meet someone close by. COD only.

tempImageVrOEPL.png tempImagexfhHdA.png tempImageIr2DtV.png tempImagexHER9j.png tempImageJD9dbd.png tempImage3KYUHP.png tempImageETPxin.png tempImageBfssGO.png tempImageQtek75.png tempImageQ1m4Aw.png tempImageIT7YWn.png tempImageljyUM2.png tempImageWEjvb4.png tempImageJnBrgp.png tempImagedqsn0q.png tempImageW7b17u.png

Back