SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Listen To Me Cat GIF by VITA VITA ‧ 塔仔不正經

we are looking to add Website Video Testomonial to our website Earn a $250 Gift card

we will do an unboxing video contest for a $250 Gift card. We will pick a video at random and award the winner after all boxes have been shipped. The idea is that you will do a video receiving your corals. You will document the package coming in and opening them and then showing them in your tank. We will use the video on our testimonial section of our website. We hope many people enter this contest. the video must be on YouTube. Tag us with your entry or it won’t count. Good luck to all and we cant wait to see what you got!

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of you other successful acro keepers have an option on this?
2x Vortech on the back wall on either end of the tank, facing forward. Sync or Anti Sync for better flow?
I use 4 MP40s. Two on each end of the tank. Front ones are high and back ones low. All four are in reef crest mode. Only cross flow comes from the return outlets.

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All in sync ?
lol! No. I tried, but wasn’t smart enough to tie them all together. They all just do their own thing. Sort of unsynchronized random flow. Each is set at a different max speed and do their own reef crest cycle. Over time as the clocks get a little out of sync I just let it go so they aren’t going up and down together.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either way....heavy/random/indirect...however that works in tank. If it's in sync it may or may not be better...depends on the cross flow

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either way....heavy/random/indirect...however that works in tank. If it's in sync it may or may not be better...depends on the cross flow
Did you see my cross flow post? I think I’m gonna switch it from sink to anti-sync. Because in sync when they’re in low, then the whole tank is low, aside for the gyres.
Right now, I have part of the day, reef crest, anti-sink and part of the day reef crest sync.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol! No. I tried, but wasn’t smart enough to tie them all together. They all just do their own thing. Sort of unsynchronized random flow. Each is set at a different max speed and do their own reef crest cycle. Over time as the clocks get a little out of sync I just let it go so they aren’t going up and down together.
That’s good. Completely random sometimes in sync, sometimes not in sync.

Zero_Cool

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to HW, even though I don't have one, I would be willing to pay a premium to get it direct. You know the lineage should be original and he also has a stringent qt process, so should be clean.
I got my small frag direct from JF at a frag show in Nashville. Figured I couldn't get a more direct lineage than from the man himself.

6t4nova

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It’s a good thing I got a shipment coming Wed. The second strat decided to hit eject also. What a rough week, 24k and two strats gone.

On a positive note, got my money back on the chiller that leaked. Found 2 1/4 hp arctica chillers for $250. Going to sell one and that should pay for themselves

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back