Third time better be the charm

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Its laundry day. Nothing smells worse then scuba socks that have been worn for a week with no rinse. Close second wetsuit. Then boots.

There are 2 types of scuba Divers, those who pee in their wetsuits and those that lie about peeing in their wetsuits.
1000010815.jpg
I'd totally pee in my wetsuit if I had a wetsuit.

In other news, I bought a couple of full face snorkel masks yesterday for me and my daughter. Can't wait to try them in the pool before the Hawaii trip next month. It's getting so close!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

In other news, I bought a couple of full face snorkel masks yesterday for me and my daughter. Can't wait to try them in the pool before the Hawaii trip next month. It's getting so close!
Didn’t know you were going on such a great vacation! Yes, on peeing, yes on good-quality snorkel mask; and big yes on bringing the family!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Didn’t know you were going on such a great vacation! Yes, on peeing, yes on good-quality snorkel mask; and big yes on bringing the family!
Yep, my parents decided to take my brother, sisters, and my families to Hawaii this year for a summer vacation. Who am I to say no to an almost free Hawaiian vaca?

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought a good quality but inexpensive one from Amazon with really good reviews. I've never gone snorkeling before and didn't want to spend a ton of money on masks if my daughter can't do it. My wife won't - she doesn't even like putting her face underwater in our pool. My daughter has another cheap one somewhere in the house that my son may use if we find it but it's hard to justify spending money on him because he's fairly destructive both on accident and on purpose.

The ones I bought currently are 80% off and have an extra 50% coupon so they cost me $15 each. List price is $140 according to Amazon. It's probably like when jewelry goes on sale though and the list price is ridiculously inflated.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You guys are going to have so much fun!!!

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a good quality but inexpensive one from Amazon with really good reviews. I've never gone snorkeling before and didn't want to spend a ton of money on masks if my daughter can't do it. My wife won't - she doesn't even like putting her face underwater in our pool. My daughter has another cheap one somewhere in the house that my son may use if we find it but it's hard to justify spending money on him because he's fairly destructive both on accident and on purpose.

The ones I bought currently are 80% off and have an extra 50% coupon so they cost me $15 each. List price is $140 according to Amazon. It's probably like when jewelry goes on sale though and the list price is ridiculously inflated.

I got one similar for Mike and I think it was also under 30$.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Isn't that why they call it a wet suit?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, my parents decided to take my brother, sisters, and my families to Hawaii this year for a summer vacation. Who am I to say no to an almost free Hawaiian vaca?
That is so cool- all the kids will remember and talk about it for many years!

Pics pics pics

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't help but wonder if it would be better with no suit to be wet with salt water vs soaking in pee :thinking-face:
Too cold with no wetsuit. 78 degree water gets chilly fast.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too cold with no wetsuit. 78 degree water gets chilly fast.
I keep saying I want to get one for the springs here, still haven't.

You're not kidding though, our natural springs sit around 72°-75° & I die a little every time.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you ask your parents if they are interested in adopting me?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back