anyone using Brightwell Aquatics products

mofrags

stupid and happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is anyone using Brightwell.

I have been using the Kalk +2 and am going to start with the Elemental. What products are you using from them?

Eklikewhoa

Fish Thumper!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know as well!

The LFS I go to has a 90g display that he has been using the whole Brightwell line on....most interesting one is the Carbon with the bacteria additive which is the same concept as the "vodka dosing". So far he has tested a decrease in nitrates and we both notice the increase clarity of the tank.

OP
OP
mofrags

mofrags

stupid and happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was also looking into the biofuel (carbon base) microbactor7 and coral amino for this purpose, Chris has been VERY helpful in emails. I am also looking into the Koralcolor. They are still hard to find, as it's a new product, but I guess if you call champion lighting and ask for adam they have them in stock, just not listed yet on the site. you are lucky you LFS carries these I have to search to try to find products like these, one advantage to big cities i guess.

Eklikewhoa

Fish Thumper!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I am watching the tank as he doses the line... I stop by before work like every other day and have noticed a nice change. He recently started dosing the AA which I felt I had to force him to do but he's now doing that so hopefully in a month or so that will start to show some difference.

chappy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im using the alk mag calc. vit c ameno acids and the medi coral
happy with it all

Andy Lister

UK Aquatic Retailer Sort
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big fan of the Brightwell stuff (Which reminds me I need to order some more)

We've just had in there new substrat-e stuff which they claim works like a sort of sand based miracle mud. Not had any long term reports on it yet from customers but it's a good price and ncie looking product.

The phyto/zoo plankton foods are pretty good and give a good response to the corals I feed them too.

We've just got the Ca and Mg suppliments in and i'm hoping to start dosing them soon!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back