ARC Spooktober Live Sale Weekend | 2 Days of Scary Deals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Kitchen.JPG

Boosterman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif.gif

It's starting to get spooky and murder is in the air! There's been a murder at Tudor Manor and we need your help solving the mystery! For this game, I will post a card of a person, weapon, or room that was NOT involved in the murder. Use your game card (posted below) and mark off each card as it's posted. Use these clues to deduce who committed the murder, what weapon they used, and what room they committed the murder in. A new clue will be posted every hour so be sure to check back in. The person that correctly solves the mystery wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three guesses you're out. Good luck!

Print this card or write down the information to play:

card.JPG

Question: If I win this game, do I lose an opportunity to go to the secret room?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is the last card of the night. The game will resume tomorrow morning at 9am ET

Miss Scarlett.JPG

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You are correct!

I mean, not really, but I wanted you to feel like a winner for a minute.
You're my favorite! The only person in the world that uses sarcasm so similar to me.

Well except for about a thousand others here on Reef2Reef. Thanks for making me feel like a winner for a minute!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif.gif

It's starting to get spooky and murder is in the air! There's been a murder at Tudor Manor and we need your help solving the mystery! For this game, I will post a card of a person, weapon, or room that was NOT involved in the murder. Use your game card (posted below) and mark off each card as it's posted. Use these clues to deduce who committed the murder, what weapon they used, and what room they committed the murder in. A new clue will be posted every hour so be sure to check back in. The person that correctly solves the mystery wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three guesses you're out. Good luck!

Print this card or write down the information to play:

card.JPG

Boosterman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CodyBot
Question: If I win this game, do I lose an opportunity to go to the secret room since it's only one prize per person?

Back