• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battlecorals first purchase. Shouldn't have expected anything but perfection.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Peter K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am typically not one to leave reviews unless I feel very passionate one way or another, but I had to leave one for Adam with @Battlecorals after having one of the most pleasant, stress-free, and downright perfect coral purchases I have ever made.

The frags were extremely chunky bordering on mini colonies by frag standard nowadays and they were well encrusted and established. Shipping was painless and Adam was in constant communication throughout the whole process. Not to mention, we received a Fox Flame and BC Bonfire Table completely free. I thought this may been by accident at first and reached out to Adam about it but he assured me it was on purpose and all I can say is that I was blown away. In terms of quality of service and product, I can say I personally have not ordered from another vendor that has met or come close to Battlecorals' standard.

Thank you for all you do Adam and I am already looking forward to the next order we place.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am typically not one to leave reviews unless I feel very passionate one way or another, but I had to leave one for Adam with @Battlecorals after having one of the most pleasant, stress-free, and downright perfect coral purchases I have ever made.

The frags were extremely chunky bordering on mini colonies by frag standard nowadays and they were well encrusted and established. Shipping was painless and Adam was in constant communication throughout the whole process. Not to mention, we received a Fox Flame and BC Bonfire Table completely free. I thought this may been by accident at first and reached out to Adam about it but he assured me it was on purpose and all I can say is that I was blown away. In terms of quality of service and product, I can say I personally have not ordered from another vendor that has met or come close to Battlecorals' standard.

Thank you for all you do Adam and I am already looking forward to the next order we place.

thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. So glad you are happy with the pack.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back