Dos AWC help

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was sitting in my garage just now and my dos is doing its AWC. Well one head stopped (add) then the other (remove) just kept going. Just calibrated it Sunday and used the task for AWC to run 1.5 gal. Which is in 630ml segments.

But you can tell it sucked more water out than it added because my tunze pump just went off.

Graph looks normal to. Anyone have a clue why the dos does this and how to fix it.

OP
OP
doubleshot00

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help with this? I updated the dos restarted the apex, calibrated the heads each 4x, and resent the task at least a dozen time and it still does this.

This is very frustrating

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is the DOS and long in service for the existing heads if dosing anything prior?

As noted the heads do wear out over time. How much time is, well, depends on the daily use. Anyway you calibrated already and if that was good then the next thing is to double check your programming and/or task results.

OP
OP
doubleshot00

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is the DOS and long in service for the existing heads if dosing anything prior?

As noted the heads do wear out over time. How much time is, well, depends on the daily use. Anyway you calibrated already and if that was good then the next thing is to double check your programming and/or task results.
I opened a ticket with support. Thanks

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 143 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back