OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do you have any pods available? If so what pods and what sizes?

Hello! Yes, I do. I culture Tisbe, Apocyclops, and Tigriopsis pods and normally sell them as a mix. Right now, 12oz (shipped in a 16oz bottle) is $12, and 24oz (shipped in a 32oz bottle) is $23. Shipping is $9 unless a bottle of pods ships with a 16oz, 32oz, or gallon of phyto - then shipping is free because everything will fit in the same shipping package. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have receved and email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have receved and email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Pods will be somewhat limited this week. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'll be looking to order some pods and phyto within the next couple of weeks. How do you handle processing orders?

Thanks!

Great! If you can drop me a PM with your order and your PayPal email, I will send you an invoice and then ship on the following Tuesday. Or, I can do Venmo or Cash App if you prefer. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey, lookin to get some pods as well.

Awesome! I may be a couple of weeks out on pods though. I just moved them to a bigger space and the move was a little rough on them I think. I'll know for sure when we harvest tomorrow... If you can PM me what you would like, I'll let you know how it looks ASAP. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Pods will be somewhat limited this week. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks you are awesome. I used to order from you, always great product and service, the only reason I stopped is that I could get phyto ‘free’ locally. However my local source keeps failing me (went this morning to pick up and they had none-again). I think consistency/stability is important and don’t like to skip a week of dosing phyto.

I think maybe it is worth paying you rather than depending on a free but unreliable local source.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have receved an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks you are awesome. I used to order from you, always great product and service, the only reason I stopped is that I could get phyto ‘free’ locally. However my local source keeps failing me (went this morning to pick up and they had none-again). I think consistency/stability is important and don’t like to skip a week of dosing phyto.

I think maybe it is worth paying you rather than depending on a free but unreliable local source.

Awesome! I appreciate your business, thanks!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 77 72.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.7%
Back