Hello Everyone!

corallineaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to posting on here but have come here for threads on everything for the past few years.

Started out with a 40b and amazon wavemakers / lights about 6 years ago and have since upgraded and am finally interested in actually keeping coral alive for longer than a month. :downcast-face-with-sweat: I've got rock flowers I've had since the beginning and that's all that has made it this far, never tried many corals.

I've had my WB MarineX 60.2 up and running for almost 3 years now with a Sicce Syncra 5.0, MP40qd, Kessil A360x, and looking to add an ATO soon.

Live stock is currently 2 black storm clowns, wheeler goby and pistol, melanurus wrasse, and a red stripe angel for the fish. Corals are 13-14 Rock Flowers, Black widow BTA, and recently purchased corals - green splatter hammers, gold-ish hammers, blastos, Xenia (basically food for the red stripe apparently, he doesn't touch anything else so far), branching GSP, Bubblegum digi, and forest fire digi.

Last checked parameters were at <10ppm Nitrates, 0 phos, 1.025 salinity, 6.5 (roughly) dkh, havent tested mag or calc.

Anywho, looking forward to being a part of the R2R community!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 30.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back