OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another bump and another Frank pic in all his glory lol. . . . . I'm pretty sure he almost fell over holding this Beast
V__87B2.jpg

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve only been on R2R a couple of years. About a year ago he started following my build thread. Since day one he’s given me great advice and I’ve learned from him. He’s helping me become a better reefer for certain. He is the kind of person who makes a forum like R2R feel like family more than just another forum. Thank you @fishguy242 for all you do and for all your help so far. Take it easy. We miss you but we want you healthy. We’d like to keep you around a while.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5324.jpeg

Frank schooling Nate ;)
This was the first time I met Frank in the flesh. All of the interactions here were beyond helpful. He is an amazing man and a true asset to this site.

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dropping in to leave a Bump from the “Big One”. I’m not around much anymore, but when I first came across this site Frank was one of the very first to welcome me with open arms- not only into “the fish fold”, but into his Family… Frank is the kind of person we should all strive to be here. His passion for this “hobby” is infectious. He will help anyone who needs it, and go out of his way to do so. He showed me that this could be So much more than just keeping an aquarium. That this can be something that brings people together for life. I can’t really say more than that…

IMG_7071.jpeg IMG_7124.jpeg IMG_7103.jpeg IMG_7100.jpeg IMG_7123.jpeg

I could never fill his boots… but I’ll be trying to every day. We Love ya, Frank. Hope to see things “Poppin’” again soon.

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dropping in to leave a Bump from the “Big One”. I’m not around much anymore, but when I first came across this site Frank was one of the very first to welcome me with open arms- not only into “the fish fold”, but into his Family… Frank is the kind of person we should all strive to be here. His passion for this “hobby” is infectious. He will help anyone who needs it, and go out of his way to do so. He showed me that this could be So much more than just keeping an aquarium. That this can be something that brings people together for life. I can’t really say more than that…

IMG_7071.jpeg IMG_7124.jpeg IMG_7103.jpeg IMG_7100.jpeg IMG_7123.jpeg

I could never fill his boots… but I’ll be trying to every day. We Love ya, Frank. Hope to see things “Poppin’” again soon.
Thank you for coming out of r2r retirement to post for him I appreciate it

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@fishguy242 you are an amazing part of this form and many new reefers learned a lot from you, me included! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 96 41.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 115 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.5%
Back