OP
TokenReefer

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a diffuser coming for the prime; want to avoid light in the other chambers and I like the light at this height. Also have a kalk stirrer coming; going to hook it up for ATO delivery. Oh boy. Something I've been thinking about for a long time now; going to try it. Also working on the gha up top; will pull a bunch out later today with my cyclone brush method :)

OP
OP
TokenReefer

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Noo Psychs are great so far. I've been slowly ramping up each day. Everything is loving the extra light it seems. Even the fish seem more energetic. I'm planning on going up a bit more if they'll tolerate it, but not quickly. I'll leave it where it is for now.

New plan is to re-home the nems to the sump display fuge. Gonna grab some more rock at my lfs tomorrow (hopefully) and let it soak for at least a week (if I can be patient lol). Then I want to build a small wall with caves for the anenome down there, keeping in mind that my watchman will want to be away from them (the gsp is growing so fast, they may outpace my plan and I'll have to peel some back; comes off the glass down there pretty easy it seems). So it'll be nems in the sump which won't put any new frags I'm planning for at risk of getting stung. The display below gives a top down view which is pretty nice; kinda wish I had one of those gorgeous high end ones but I got what I got :)
1716415394224.png
And to move the nems I'm going to try the anenome cannon - got some new sponges already

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scrapped the offset 'refugium' light schedule and set it to the same hours as the DT. So now at night only light energy will be in the MAR; will see what affect this has but I also just like the idea of seeing the area below during the day as I have a watchman and a banggai down there as well as a huge mat of gsp that (at least to me) is dazzling
1716138664189.png
Oh yeah! I can see why you would want it lit during normal hours, that display fuge is awesome looking!

OP
OP
TokenReefer

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I think it could be a good spot for nems and maybe softies that can get along with them. Got a little jebao ph down there and the mar dumps there for a little more

OP
OP
TokenReefer

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added this little vornado to cool the sump. The house was 78 and fine the other day but I watched the tank temp climb and climb. I had to turn the AC on. I'm wondering if this does anything; evaporative cooling. I put it on an energy bar to come on at 80 until it's 78 or below. Pretty slick looking too imo. I've got some wire cleanup to do but honestly it all makes sense to me; I can follow each line to it's equipment and pull it for maintenance if I have to pretty easily... Someday...
1716678126507.png 1716678151685.png

Back