• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Sale: Kessil A500X…5 available…Ali express led bars custom Orphek specks….16 available… bargain reef pricing.

Item Price
$15,$40,$69,$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
748S911

748S911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People have been saying pirate ship is much cheaper

Dimensions are gonna be

64” long, 6” wide, 6” deep 4lbs for 1 bar, 8lbs for 2 bars packed.

OP
OP
748S911

748S911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda hard saying they are knock offs , because they are incredibly nice lights. I copied the light spectrums from Orphek that’s about it.

orpheks have 5watt LEDs run at lower intensity for prolonged use. (Although I’ve heard some burning out after 1 or 2 years.

Ali express bars run 3watt LEDs at full intensity and I haven’t heard anything negative about them. Construction wise the orpheks look beefier but I like the Ali bar size and weight myself.

Getting amazing performance and saving money is a win win in my book. So if I was gonna do it again Ali bars would be my choice.

I do like the Orphek osix controller that connects multi bars into one power source but it’s expensive.

cbranin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda hard saying they are knock offs , because they are incredibly nice lights. I copied the light spectrums from Orphek that’s about it.

orpheks have 5watt LEDs run at lower intensity for prolonged use. (Although I’ve heard some burning out after 1 or 2 years.

Ali express bars run 3watt LEDs at full intensity and I haven’t heard anything negative about them. Construction wise the orpheks look beefier but I like the Ali bar size and weight myself.

Getting amazing performance and saving money is a win win in my book. So if I was gonna do it again Ali bars would be my choice.

I do like the Orphek osix controller that connects multi bars into one power source but it’s expensive.
I didn’t mean to convey they are cheap. I’m sorry for that confusion. Are you able to dim them? I’m a huge Mr. Krabs when it comes to money so I get it.

OP
OP
748S911

748S911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, I just couldn’t say knock off cause they are that good in all aspects price and quality.

I’ve seen some with dimmer options. I’m not sure if you would need to get it custom ordered or buy a dimmer.

only reason I sold the kessils and Ali bars is because 33 outlets on kasa strips was brain damage hahahahahah.

With my new Meridians I’m using two outlets, if I add a third unit and two bars I’m still under 6 outlets.

cbranin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, I just couldn’t say knock off cause they are that good in all aspects price and quality.

I’ve seen some with dimmer options. I’m not sure if you would need to get it custom ordered or buy a dimmer.

only reason I sold the kessils and Ali bars is because 33 outlets on kasa strips was brain damage hahahahahah.

With my new Meridians I’m using two outlets, if I add a third unit and two bars I’m still under 6 outlets.
I’d understand, popping breakers and fire hazard. Good luck with your new lights, cheers

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 74 71.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.8%
Back