• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tenecor Aquariums cannot find

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
Peair

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was the order date?
April 13, Jeff from Tenecor is Finally messaging me here, for he is not gone now, the last message I got from him is he canceled my order, now he is selling it here on this thread 70% Off. I wonder if there is a warranty if it cracks or leaks all over the floor.

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
April 13, Jeff from Tenecor is Finally messaging me here, for he is not gone now, the last message I got from him is he canceled my order, now he is selling it here on this thread 70% Off. I wonder if there is a warranty if it cracks or leaks all over the floor.
Please shade more info
What were the two missed dates?

1) What item/update/service was due, what date was promised, when was it actually delivered

2) What other item/update/service was due, what date was promised, when was it actually delivered

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sounds like you ordered this about a year ago. We had multiple emails and phone numbers. This is no longer the case. All emails are answered within 24 hours. And except for special custom tanks, lead times are two to four weeks now.

Still not able to get the code to work. Did it sell?

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nah he means he had a stressful
Time but was patient

Then OP said he knows what he went through

And way of the reef is like yea but I got the tank dude. Meaning he was patient and tenecor did come through for him

Oh I didn't realize he was the other guy that got one lol. Thanks for dumbing it down for me.

ronsonb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s with this code @Tenecor Aquariums

Not working for anyone we have multiple buyers ready to go

Feel free to pm me code first
Once the annoyance of the situation wore off they prob figured wasn’t worth eating the cost. I don’t blame them, no reason to spite themselves in the situation.

But yea got to the point I was like how can I resist.

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once the annoyance of the situation wore off they prob figured wasn’t worth eating the cost. I don’t blame them, no reason to spite themselves in the situation.

But yea got to the point I was like how can I resist.

They didn’t have to offer more of a discount then they were comfortable with

And now I feel we’ve been lied to and strung along

If someone got the tank please speak up so we know this special offer was in fact valid

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They didn’t have to offer more of a discount then they were comfortable with

And now I feel we’ve been lied to and strung along

If someone got the tank please speak up so we know this special offer was in fact valid
Offer was valid. Tank is gone. I was having dinner with my wife.

OP
OP
Peair

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well now I want to know who got the tank!

@Tenecor Aquariums Hope I can get a custom tank from you guys one day!
I bought from Jeff at Tenecor because I saw him trying to sell things here, one member JNalley built Tenecor up like it was a big company, so I ordered, and then not receiving communicating I did some checking and found out there is No phone, I wanted to call, and I did not see any email, so I tried communicating here because Jeff is on here a lot, but got no response, and then I realized this is just a one man company. He message me saying he canceled my order but no refund was issued, I used Veterans NFCU so I should by ok for claim. I am just going to turn this over to the Lord now and let him take care of it, Semper Fidelis, thanks Pete.

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought from Jeff at Tenecor because I saw him trying to sell things here, one member JNalley built Tenecor up like it was a big company, so I ordered, and then not receiving communicating I did some checking and found out there is No phone, I wanted to call, and I did not see any email, so I tried communicating here because Jeff is on here a lot, but got no response, and then I realized this is just a one man company. He message me saying he canceled my order but no refund was issued, I used Veterans NFCU so I should by ok for claim. I am just going to turn this over to the Lord now and let him take care of it, Semper Fidelis, thanks Pete.

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0172.jpeg

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please shade more info
What were the two missed dates?

1) What item/update/service was due, what date was promised, when was it actually delivered

2) What other item/update/service was due, what date was promised, when was it actually delivered
This order was completed in 8 production days, 4 of them cure time. Before that, OP DM me here asking what lead times were. I told him they vary but right now they are running about two weeks, even with a lot of big stuff going through. I ask him to please use our email which was given to him several times for future communication with CS because this forum and I are not customer service. He refuses to use our email, insisting on DM. Last week, Another DM, how's the build going? More veiled threats if it doesn't "ship on time".. Production day 8, His tank is all finished but waiting for a hose connector since it is going out the door ready to run. He then starts with more threats and accusations. He is welcome to share ALL of the DM's but I will not repost them. Yes, the tank is real. It is finished. It is beautiful.

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back