The TSA Grand Prize Tour Experience!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never thought I would hear that.
You probably never will from someone being serious! Over the last decade I’ve been saying that Florida’s traffic is getting as bad as California’s . Then I visit my brother and his family in San Diego and decide Florida is close but not quite there yet.

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want to take a second and say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts here at TSA. When we set up this giveaway we had the idea in mind that we wanted to do everything in our power to give back to this amazing community. Never did we know who the winners would be, or who would be coming to visit us at the farm, but we were so lucky to have you come to visit us Jen!

I was ecstatic to take you through the farm and show you all the facilities. Easily my favorite part though was getting to just chat reef and just soak up all the moments together. The moment you arrived to the moment we finished dinner I was smiling ear to ear.

This was such a joy, and thank you again for taking the time to engage, support, and be a part of this amazing community.

From all of us at TSA, congratulations and we cannot wait to see those corals you picked out in your tank at home! Talk about some killer picks too!!

Happy Reefing to all, and congrats again to all the winners!

-Blaine

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to take a second and say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts here at TSA. When we set up this giveaway we had the idea in mind that we wanted to do everything in our power to give back to this amazing community. Never did we know who the winners would be, or who would be coming to visit us at the farm, but we were so lucky to have you come to visit us Jen!

I was ecstatic to take you through the farm and show you all the facilities. Easily my favorite part though was getting to just chat reef and just soak up all the moments together. The moment you arrived to the moment we finished dinner I was smiling ear to ear.

This was such a joy, and thank you again for taking the time to engage, support, and be a part of this amazing community.

From all of us at TSA, congratulations and we cannot wait to see those corals you picked out in your tank at home! Talk about some killer picks too!!

-Blaine
Thank you so much for taking such good care of our Jennifer and giving her the time of her life. You are all awesome!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

-Blaine

We love you Blaine and all of TSA!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those Cheerios look different! My wife left this morning and will be about an hour’s drive from where you are. It’s actually a lot closer than it sounds due to traffic. Unlike California with it’s stress free commutes and very light traffic, Florida roads are very congested with heavy traffic.
Ohhh, i wish we could have connected- we have gossiped about you for hours!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh, i wish we could have connected- we have gossiped about you for hours!
I’m glad you didn’t you would have not liked me anymore!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for taking such good care of our Jennifer and giving her the time of her life. You are all awesome!
This is the R2R community! We care for each other; support each other, whether that be in reefing or Everyday RL stuff!

I am blessed to have found this group of friends and being able to connect in RL with an LFS like TSA that I already love and shop at (online), it’s been more than one can absorb. However, I will simmer in this experience and post my thoughts on everything I saw once I get home,

Flight tomorrow night and will regroup and post over weekend!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Blaine
Blaine,

You are a true kindred spirit- things happen for a reason and winning this giveaway ended up being much much more,

Your enthusiasm and passion not only about your role at TSA, but your role as a reefer in your personal life was inspiring to watch!

Meeting your family and breaking bread together was the perfect way to end the day - just a bunch of reefing nerds talking about the hobby and the thought leaders who have inspired us and the new ones who are making us think differently about the responsibility of what is in those tanks.

TSA’s corals on the website look incredible- however, it pales in comparison to what i actually saw in the retail store and farm! These are NOT doctored up, filtered photos - you are getting extremely healthy, colorful, Chonky corals. And even though you see this all on a daily basis, you were as excited as me to see such beauty - so thank you,

And I will have the owner of my LFS place/glue them on my rockscape so they don’t get broken (which I do every time)!

As i mentioned, I will email you a pic of my scape so the team and maybe even Kevin can weigh in on proper placement/ he is a true artist!

Again, thank you for making me feel like. TSA family member- currently have my TSA Tshirt on in airport!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 74 71.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.8%
Back