WIN 2 MACNA TICKETS!! FULL Conference passes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been obsesssed with the hobby since starting six years ago, and would LOVE the chance to attend MACNA! Thanks, R2R!

Harlem20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to attend because ive never been to the MACNA and would love to experience. Also while im there my wife and son could visit their grandparents who they havent seen in 3 years

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have a winner and for the first time in the history of R2R it is a MOD! LOL! I promise it was not rigged!

The winner is stunreefer!!

Thanks again to MACNA 2010 in Orlando! We look forward to meeting you all at MACNA!

MACNA 2010 - Orlando - September 3-5, 2010 | MACNA 2010

bbdreaux

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
macna

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:

robharold

Farmer wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love a chance to attend MACNA this year for several reasons. I think it would renew my passion for this hobby a bit. I also have family that I have not been able to visit for some time near orlando. But MOST of all, My wife and I are approaching our 10th wedding anniversary and this would make a GREAT anniversary present as she enjoyed MACNA a couple years ago in atlanta as much as I did.

sly fox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stunreefer! congrats man, prize went to a good guy :)

sks4613

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go to MACNA because its close to Universal Studios and Margaritaville! JK seriously I'll be there any way but tickets would mean I could bring a couple guys from the reef club with me. My wife will be flying with the baby! Charlotte is 3 months old so this will be her first trip as well. I would enjoy company on the 10 hour ride from Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back