WINNER UPDATED!!!!Talk about the Sexy Corals October coral giveaway thread here!!!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone let's let things go here. clarky2120 as far as I am concerned you are part of our family here. :D One thing about R2R is you are allowed to ask questions and get answers in a respectable way. I think you did fine and I appreciate everyone else for having our backs here. The fact is that yes i could cheat but I would never do that. My wife is a member and wanted to win something before but I told if I drew her name we would redraw. She understood of course. Trust me when I say I would LOVE to have these corals in my tank. Thanks again.

Angels 2010

Wrasse-a-holic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Ruppertb, be sure to post some pics of this awesome giveaway, have to admit I'm extremely jealous, and a small part of me hopes 48 hours goes by quick... LOL JK

clarky2120

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone let's let things go here. clarky2120 as far as I am concerned you are part of our family here. :D One thing about R2R is you are allowed to ask questions and get answers in a respectable way. I think you did fine and I appreciate everyone else for having our backs here. The fact is that yes i could cheat but I would never do that. My wife is a member and wanted to win something before but I told if I drew her name we would redraw. She understood of course. Trust me when I say I would LOVE to have these corals in my tank. Thanks again.

Sorry if I offended you with my initial post. In a round about way I was trying to say what a great deal this is and there has to be some type of catch. Being new I didn't think it was possible that someone would just give these away without something "fishy" going on. I was by no means saying you were dishonest.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh I didn't take it that way at all. I did want to just let everyone know my thoughts on it. No worries my friend! Enjoy R2R!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You forgot to add the part of the sentence about "being cheated." But you totally missed the point I was trying to make.

The giveaway seemed too good to be true. So being a new member I thought there was a catch. I see now there wasn't, but at the time and not knowing Rev, I was skeptical. I was trying to defend the position of being skeptical is not a bad thing.
check this is... i did a little research... the guy who won has been a member less than a month and has 14 posts....... that should take the skeptical ease from ya...;)

ruppertb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG i cant belive i won, i never win anything, thanks very much to sexy corals and r2r. Now i have the obligation to grow these and give back to r2r.

i signed up recently and this shows that being a new member and all doesnt play a role in the contest.
I left another large forum and glad i joined this one.

thanks again, i cant believe i won

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG i cant belive i won, i never win anything, thanks very much to sexy corals and r2r. Now i have the obligation to grow these and give back to r2r.

i signed up recently and this shows that being a new member and all doesnt play a role in the contest.
I left another large forum and glad i joined this one.

thanks again, i cant believe i won

Yeah, I left a forum for this one too....wayyyyy better over here. Congrats :) I'm willing to bet that you'll enjoy those coral! I know I enjoyed the ones I got from sexycorals.com

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can have these corals in your tank too.. just send $1060 to [email protected] and ill send you the same pack.. :kiss:

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 120 76.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 18 11.5%

Back