☆☆ - Fall Grow-Out - Bonsai Humilis Picture Entries - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are moving your tank or you are moving ???
@Reefing102

I’m moving pretty much everything to the rental, but the tank will be one of the last things. I’ll likely go to a Rubbermaid (or whatever brand) tub to hold everything until the new house is built. No sense setting up the tank completely just to move it a few months later. Nice thing is, there’s no rush to move it yet as my father in law is “renting” our house and it’s pretty much a “it’s still your house” scenario with him.

Jasonak

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m moving pretty much everything to the rental, but the tank will be one of the last things. I’ll likely go to a Rubbermaid (or whatever brand) tub to hold everything until the new house is built. No sense setting up the tank completely just to move it a few months later. Nice thing is, there’s no rush to move it yet as my father in law is “renting” our house and it’s pretty much a “it’s still your house” scenario with him.
Oh wow new house congrats! Cool you can take your time with the tank thats a huge deal not having to move over a weekend or something.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow new house congrats! Cool you can take your time with the tank thats a huge deal not having to move over a weekend or something.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m trying to get most stuff moved this weekend, but the tank can wait for a few months

Jasonak

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reefing102

@BranchingHammer

@StatelineReefer

@dewy

@zbryant91

@Jasonak

@SpSDrew

Can we see a full tank shot before judging concludeds as a teaser?
Wish granted
20241013_152552.jpg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back