00W's AIO Smorgasbord

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thursday was at 0.24 and today 0.10
Oh I miss read, I thought it was.01. My phosphate has been running at .25 for ever. .1 is fine, disregard everything I said. Always remember, I went to public school.

WalkerLovesTheOcean

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered stuff to culture my own phytoplankton. I did the strain Nannochloropsis because it's the easiest to grow and everything eats it. Also, it contains a Zeaxanthin cartenoid alcohol which enhances multiple colors in livestock as well as containing an astaxanthin pigment which does the same. I got an eight ounce bottle of phyto, an air pump and a fertilizer.

I am hoping with the addition of dosing RS AB+ and now live phytoplankton my corals do great. Some are and some aren't thriving. I hope this makes all of them thrive.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered stuff to culture my own phytoplankton. I did the strain Nannochloropsis because it's the easiest to grow and everything eats it. Also, it contains a Zeaxanthin cartenoid alcohol which enhances multiple colors in livestock as well as containing an astaxanthin pigment which does the same. I got an eight ounce bottle of phyto, an air pump and a fertilizer.

I am hoping with the addition of dosing RS AB+ and now live phytoplankton my corals do great. Some are and some aren't thriving. I hope this makes all of them thrive.
Good luck with it!!!

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That's amazing Walker, We need some pictures ;)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
best wishes and vibes sent to all in path of Milton ,and Helene, be safe ,hope it dies a sudden decline... :face-without-mouth:

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night peeps! This was back when my zoa garden was on fire.
941AF3CF-6BF3-4F69-BCA8-AA170D3715DC.jpeg

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely but only if Ohtani decides he wants to retire today and quits baseball. Jeez, I don’t think anyone can beat them Joel, I think they have this :crying-face: .
Probably but San Diego has one heck of a pitching staff, one that was built for the post season.

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Let me know how it goes Walker. I've been very interested in trying this.

JoJosReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much! I just picked it up a couple days ago. It was at my lfs on 30% off day. I couldn't resist. That was it's first time eating since I got it.
Of course! That's a hard one to pass up. Tank is coming along really well. LOVE the cynarinas, the zoa garden and the drunk Linkia!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IF YOU HAD A CAREER IN REEF-KEEPING, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? AND WHY?

• Selling and distributing livestock!

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Selling and distributing equipment!

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Breeding and Aquaculture!

Votes: 87 49.4%
  • Livestock Disease and Treatment!

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Chemistry!

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Designing and Maintenance of tanks!

Votes: 36 20.5%
  • Research and Education!

Votes: 42 23.9%
  • Reefing Equipment and Dry Goods Creation and Manufacturing!

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Conservation!

Votes: 45 25.6%
  • Other (please explain)!

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back