tony-gwynn.jpg
Good morning!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta eat breakfast and get rdy before 8am, Off to another full day of PT (you’d think I was driving Kev’s long commute to it vs being in bed the way I describe it - what a silly gal)

Hump Day for everyone!

We got this!

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ESABOE

You were looking for maxspect cloud? They seem to be at 40% off on brs.

Same thing for the 350 model

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta eat breakfast and get rdy before 8am, Off to another full day of PT (you’d think I was driving Kev’s long commute to it vs being in bed the way I describe it - what a silly gal)

Hump Day for everyone!

We got this!
Go get em Jen!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks amazing and yes I am back to eating normal foods so you are safe. ;)
I feel like I dodged a bullet! Glad you are feeling, eating well and are back to work.

Reef Devils

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I’m am back from Italy. It was a great trip. We had some problems flying back though. We flew from Rome to JFK airport and then our flight from JFK to NC got canceled. We ended up just spending the night in New York City, which ended up being kind of fun then we flew back the next day. I’ve been home for 3 days now and I’ve done a water change and cleaned the tank up pretty good. When I got back, I was surprised to see the algae wasn’t as bad as I was expecting. We are making a lot of progress on this hair algae issue and most of it is almost gone. We did lose one coral which was the Duncan that had grown like crazy. It went from having five heads to 20 heads within a couple months and then when I get home, it’s completely dead. I’m not sure what happened. I was noticing the heads weren’t opening as much and I thought it was because there were so many heads they couldn’t open up well. But overall, the tank looks pretty good and that’s the only thing we lost. Now I want to start dipping or possibly feeding these torches the restore dip. I’m gonna read the directions on how to do it this afternoon. I forget the name of the person on here who knows all about the torches but if he is around it would be great to get soMe advice. I forgot what he said last month about it lol . If you know his name @ him here

Thanks.

IMG_3974.jpeg IMG_3975.jpeg

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I’m am back from Italy. It was a great trip. We had some problems flying back though. We flew from Rome to JFK airport and then our flight from JFK to NC got canceled. We ended up just spending the night in New York City, which ended up being kind of fun then we flew back the next day. I’ve been home for 3 days now and I’ve done a water change and cleaned the tank up pretty good. When I got back, I was surprised to see the algae wasn’t as bad as I was expecting. We are making a lot of progress on this hair algae issue and most of it is almost gone. We did lose one coral which was the Duncan that had grown like crazy. It went from having five heads to 20 heads within a couple months and then when I get home, it’s completely dead. I’m not sure what happened. I was noticing the heads weren’t opening as much and I thought it was because there were so many heads they couldn’t open up well. But overall, the tank looks pretty good and that’s the only thing we lost. Now I want to start dipping or possibly feeding these torches the restore dip. I’m gonna read the directions on how to do it this afternoon. I forget the name of the person on here who knows all about the torches but if he is around it would be great to get soMe advice. I forgot what he said last month about it lol . If you know his name @ him here

Thanks.

Glad you had a great time Parker and you didn’t come back to a complete disaster. Sorry about your duncan :crying-face:.

Reef Devils

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you had a great time Parker and you didn’t come back to a complete disaster. Sorry about your duncan :crying-face:.
Here’s the skeleton.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 11

Reef Devils

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you going to replace it?
Maybe. I have 2 other Duncan’s in the tank in different spots. I might have to get another to put in that spot,

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ESABOE

You were looking for maxspect cloud? They seem to be at 40% off on brs.

Same thing for the 350 model
Wow - that’s a huge discount. Thank you Remi! It had slipped my mind to keep looking on that particular equipment.

Hope you’re doing good and staying cool. Any tank pics or updates for us ?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe. I have 2 other Duncan’s in the tank in different spots. I might have to get another to put in that spot,
Funny, I lost my huge growth Duncan when I traveled last month as well. Everything else was good. I factored not dosing AFR for over a week, and my GHA messing with parameters as well.

I did buy a new Duncan and everything is back on track.

Glad you enjoyed Italy and will be continuing Parker’s Summer of Fun!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks.

@MERKEY

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks.

Looking good Parker!
Glad you had a great trip and glad you made it home safe!

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 53 25.1%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 91 43.1%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 13 6.2%
Back