00W's AIO Smorgasbord

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Quieres un popote?
Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton
Spanish What Huh GIF by BuzzFeed

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s amazing Luis, it has been three months and everyone has dropped out of this thread but you and me, even joel. I think we should just keep it going even though it’s just you and me.
I’ve noticed that too. Didn’t want to call it out though as I think I’m a contributing factor- to much health stuff vs reefing. I have made an effort not to be that person but you all are so kind in checking in on me I sometimes get too detailed.

Kev, I’m being serious here so no dad jokes ok.

Joel created a whole space for a diverse group of people to come together and have fun but also be reef-centric I believe.

So I’m making some big assumptions here, but the reality is we have been losing some regulars to other threads. And to clarify that- we should be visiting other threads and learning differently, laughing differently, etc.

Last edited:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nearly 2 months ago I got 3 RTN, this week got the 4th one. So last time, I decided to built an euphyllia garden on one side. Like you the tailspot tries to photo bomb.
Remi - love the dedicated garden look. That hammer on the top right is rockin!

We need our own Tailspot of the Month photo contest- they have to be current pics taken within that month though.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve noticed that too. Didn’t want to call it out though as I think I’m a contributing factor- to much health stuff vs reefing. I have made an effort not to be that person but you all are so find in checking in on me I sometimes get too detailed.

Kev, I’m being serious here so no dad jokes ok.

Joel created a whole space for a diverse group of people to come together and have fun but also be reef-centric I believe.

So I’m making some big assumptions here, but the reality is we have been losing some regulars to other threads. And to clarify that- we should be visiting other threads and learning differently, laughing differently, etc.
I think some of it also might be that it's summer time and maybe more people are outside doing things and going on vacations and not spending as much time on the phone. For me a big part is my new job is so busy all day long I don't have much time to chat.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think some of it also might be that it's summer time and maybe more people are outside doing things and going on vacations and not spending as much time on the phone. For me a big part is my new job is so busy all day long I don't have much time to chat.
Not talking about natural summer attrition; members are actually still active just on other threads.

Also, It’s normal for humans not to want to hear about daily ailments from others; (gotta still deal within RL family) makes people uncomfortable.

So I will make a proposal strictly for myself and would ask everyone to support it:

If there is something major, I will mention it. If it’s my normal cancer journey stuff I won’t. This is actually how I am outside of this thread anyway.

There will be days I don’t log-in or I do log-in but don’t post or emoji anything. I’m ok. If I wasn’t I would DM one of you.

I would much rather someone ask me how my new fish is, or did a particular coral have some spectacular growth. Or even if a new piece of equipment or methodology worked out.

And that’s all folks from the 3am, cherrios dreaming gal!

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me mainly it is workload, so only read this thread when it is coffee time but late on Frank, Tim, others threads. Hopefully, after US I will breath a bit waiting the holidays.
@Calmwaters sorry for your loss, how low/high the temperature was this morning? It is for my information as I switch off the heater 1 or 2 months ago.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me mainly it is workload, so only read this thread when it is coffee time but late on Frank, Tim, others threads. Hopefully, after US I will breath a bit waiting the holidays.
@Calmwaters sorry for your loss, how low/high the temperature was this morning? It is for my information as I switch off the heater 1 or 2 months ago.
Ohhh, how did I just miss this Amanda! I thought for sure you had a controller as well. Not the way you want to start the day.

I hope the vets can weigh-in on how to possibly save the rest of the fish. I am clueless so won’t jam thread with guesses!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remi, do reefers there, including yourself, regularly run chillers on their systems?

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was 87F

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh, how did I just miss this Amanda! I thought for sure you had a controller as well. Not the way you want to start the day.

I hope the vets can weigh-in on how to possibly save the rest of the fish. I am clueless so won’t jam thread with guesses!
I have one on my DT but hadn't gotten one for the QT yet but will order one now. They were fine when I fed them last night and I didn't even look at the temperature my head was splitting and I just wanted to go to bed.

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remi, do reefers there, including yourself, regularly run chillers on their systems?
Some yes have chiller, it is for this reason I switch off so I can see if I need it. Inside it is maintain between 25/26 with a/c and the the tank stays between 24.5/25.5, outside it is around 46/48 every day.

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 114 43.7%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 64 24.5%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 14 5.4%
Back