00W's AIO Smorgasbord

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for everyone to start posting the summer veggie/flower gardens. Reefers tend to be gardeners.
Snl What GIF by reactionseditor

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have caught my husband's cold I felt fine yesterday morning went shopping and did some errands and buy the time I got home I was starting to feel bad. Stuffy head and sore throat this morning so I'm resting other than topping off my tanks.
Get better Amanda!

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am! Got my butt kicked yesterday. I saw more patients in six hours yesterday than in nine hours the day before. Left the office even later. Not picking my mother up today. I’ll probably run out to get my son and I some dinner ( missing my wife) unless Joel drops something off for us on his way home from the restaurant.
How was your day?
Rest?
Got my butt kicked all weekend so I'm right there with ya!
I did leave some food on the lawn for you early this morning.
Didn't get it? :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes: ;)

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How was your day?
Rest?
Got my butt kicked all weekend so I'm right there with ya!
I did leave some food on the lawn for you early this morning.
Didn't get it? :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes: ;)
I thought I saw a raccoon running off with a brown paper bag just as the sun was coming up. Ya rested off and on , had to get some household work done especially laundry for work this week. Remembered, half way through the day that I’m off tomorrow for my biannual doctors appointment at the Transplant Institute at University Hospital in Cleveland. Still have to drive but have the rest of the day to myself. Maybe I’ll swing by your house and help with some tank maintenance.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I saw a raccoon running off with a brown paper bag just as the sun was coming up. Ya rested off and on , had to get some household work done especially laundry for work this week. Remembered, half way through the day that I’m off tomorrow for my biannual doctors appointment at the Transplant Institute at University Hospital in Cleveland. Still have to drive but have the rest of the day to myself. Maybe I’ll swing by your house and help with some tank maintenance.
Motel-6-logo.svg.png

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Incredibly busy (and hot) day of planting tomatoes, basil, strawberries, corn, yellow water melons, and giant pumpkins!! I am incredibly excited for the giant pumpkins. Last year I tried them, but where I planted them was wayyy to dry. This year I planted them in a way more wet location, so they should do alot better!!
Go with Fairy Tale pumpkins next year - at least 1 or 2 plants. Take.my word for it.

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go with Fairy Tale pumpkins next year - at least 1 or 2 plants. Take.my word for it.
I will! It's also not too late to try them at least where I am from!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will! It's also not too late to try them at least where I am from!
Th y have a very hybrid flavor - almost cantaloupe and pumpkin together. Makes an amazing pumpkin pie!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for everyone to start posting the summer veggie/flower gardens. Reefers tend to be gardeners.
First year I didn’t plant my vegetable garden, IDK ( that’s I don’t know for you older reefers) why. Not sure if I will at this point, we shall see.

Back