00W's AIO Smorgasbord

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Calmwaters , this is what I brought for lunch to stand in solidarity with you, Mmmmmmm!
5BFB7458-53A8-4BC0-97CB-028B21614827.jpeg

Last edited:

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys... Lilly is gone. She had a rough night last. She didn't sleep much at all, then this morning you could tell she was ready to go, so we took her to the emergency vet to put her down.Ever since the day we rescued her, she has been the best dog in the world. She fought for 7 1/2 weeks. I believe she kept fighting so she knew we would be okay, but once she saw we were happy with the puppies she thought it was fine to go. She was such a good dog. She really was.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys... Lilly is gone. She had a rough night last. She didn't sleep much at all, then this morning you could tell she was ready to go, so we took her to the emergency vet to put her down.Ever since the day we rescued her, she has been the best dog in the world. She fought for 7 1/2 weeks. I believe she kept fighting so she knew we would be okay, but once she saw we were happy with the puppies she thought it was fine to go. She was such a good dog. She really was.
So very sorry for your loss.

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so very sorry Walker

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My love heading your way Walker. She really did want to make sure you and the family were ok before she moved on. That is an incredible bond and memory.

Take some time to digest these last couple months - it’s been a lot for you.

You know the Smorg fam will continue to support, and also distract with silly jokes, good food, and reefing madness

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry Walker, this brought a tear to my eye. Hopefully the pups will keep you occupied.

What member(s) of your home reef are your priority?

• My fish

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • My coral

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • My inverts

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other Livestock (Please explain!)

Votes: 2 2.8%

Back