• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10 SPS Pack Free Shipping

LE0

High end Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Folks, Today I have 10 SPS Pack for sale. These frags were cut tuesday and will need another week before shipping only 3 frags have been healing for over 2 weeks. I will provide a 24 hour doa if the specimen dies or shipment is delayed i will provide replacements at no charge. Please provide Photos of the acro if the specimen is dead for me to provide you a replacement. I Ship fedex Priority overnight and Im able to ship any day of the week Mon - Thu. Thank you for looking, Pm Me for serious enquiries only. I will not substitute Frags out I want to keep this pack together.

SOLD - Left to right - top to bottom | RMF Acid Trip, RR Hades, RR Starfire, BigR WD, RE Stardust Crusader, TGC Cherry Bomb, RE Euphoria, RE Ultimate Stag, JF Fox Flame, RMF Skull Cracker. Frags range from 3/4 - 1.5''

1328867C-754C-4FB3-A3AE-B930A8346711.JPEG

Last edited:
OP
OP
LE0

LE0

High end Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack Sold