• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

110g tall tank w/ overflow. local pickup only, South FL.

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Fishtheatre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I had a disaster at home with a sump that came apart at the seams and did some damage to my home. So the tank has to go unfortunately. it does need some tlc, I will rinse it and have it ready for pickup. It comes with a lot of misc. items. lighting, fans, upkeep stuff. I will also throw in a tank I was using as a quarantine tank w/ copper. that is I think 35g long. Only for local pickup please. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL. Thank you.

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi guys, I had a disaster at home with a sump that came apart at the seams and did some damage to my home. So the tank has to go unfortunately. it does need some tlc, I will rinse it and have it ready for pickup. It comes with a lot of misc. items. lighting, fans, upkeep stuff. I will also throw in a tank I was using as a quarantine tank w/ copper. that is I think 35g long. Only for local pickup please. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL. Thank you.

Ugh, that's heartbreaking. I hope the damage wasn't too bad. I wish I were closer, and I'd gladly help where I could. Best of luck recovering.

OP
OP
F

Fishtheatre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. There was some damage but luckily I had just got home from my overnight shift and went to do my usual feeding when I noticed the water seeping out from under the stand. Even though I caught it early and quickly reacted with the wet vac, it was a real rough day.

If this doesn't sell, honestly my wife just wants it out of the house. I would be willing to go down in price to whatever is reasonable. Just trying to recoup anything if at all.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 4.0%
Back