305 Reef Club, Miami Reefers

xiholdtruex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank god we dodged a bullet with Dorian. Be sure to have you plan in place just in case we get more hurricanes. Test your generators once a month. check you batteries. Makes sure all pumps and back ups are working. Everyone stay safe!

Can't wait till the next meet

OP
OP
Ernie C

Ernie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank god we dodged a bullet with Dorian. Be sure to have you plan in place just in case we get more hurricanes. Test your generators once a month. check you batteries. Makes sure all pumps and back ups are working. Everyone stay safe!

Can't wait till the next meet
My generator wouldn’t start and I had a mini heart attack and then realized it was switched to off!

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!! the club is growing nicely! now we need to make sure everyone gets more active here and gives back to this community that has helped us along the way!

I propose that everyone "watch" the hashtag #305reefclubsquad in here so we get notified every time someone uses it and we can jump in to help whether is some new guy asking questions or maybe someone from south Florida wanting to join our club.

what do y'all say?

martinelias1983

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you guys are doing is pretty awesome. I'm new to the game, so new my tank isnt even set up yet (my first). Im on sw 137th and 165st, hope I can tag along when I get my set situated.

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you guys are doing is pretty awesome. I'm new to the game, so new my tank isnt even set up yet (my first). Im on sw 137th and 165st, hope I can tag along when I get my set situated.
Welcome to the hobby!! If you have whatsapp we can add you to our group chat and if you don’t but need help with anything don’t hesitate to post your questions here we’ll have your back!

xiholdtruex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a Fts from tonight. Lost the small fire and ice polyp :( everyone else seems happy.
1567821202407_image1.jpeg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 173 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.0%
Back