OP
OP
William Chiavetta

William Chiavetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious how long have you been in the hobby? Is this your first system?
Success is simple if you slow down and get a plan.
I have been in the hobby 30+ and most people that struggle have no plan.
You owe it to the fish and corals you are going to keep to do it right from day one.
My 2 cents worth of advice.
This is my first system. At first I had no plan but now I have a good plan. Currently my tank has no fish and I dont want any corals until I know what I'm doing and my calcium is better.

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When the tangs get big im shipping them to my friend and the orders are all scheduled out over 9 weeks. The specific DGME im looking at is very peaceful and lives with lots of crustaceans already. I have a VERY tight lid. dont worry lol. thanks for the concern though
This is my first system. At first I had no plan but now I have a good plan. Currently my tank has no fish and I dont want any corals until I know what I'm doing and my calcium is better.
Yep don’t over stock it will be a battle you won’t win go slow and you will have success. You don’t learn this game fully we are all learning over the years and that’s what gives you experience which you can not buy

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 101 42.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 48.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.3%
Back