*** $7,000 in PRIZES!! This is the REEF LIKE A PRO for $7K GIVEAWAY!! Sponsored by SBB Corals!! LOTS of WINNERS!! You WILL WIN in this one!! ***

ralphsbbcorals

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking forward to the webinar. Focus for me is balancing dosing with nutrient control.

Winner Winner thankyou for Being Active In this Thread Please DM us for a $25 gift card

winner GIF

ralphsbbcorals

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Official Entry!!! Currently filling up my Reefer 525!!! I just got a holo gold hammer from you guys along with some tester acros and a torch! Everything is doing great so far! I had some peeling on my acros but I’ve seemed to get them back on track! So I’d say I’d love to learn more about stability and tips and tricks on acros!

Winner Winner thankyou for Being Active In this Thread Please DM us for a $25 gift card

winner GIF

ralphsbbcorals

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
great giveaway!

i feel like an aspect of reefing i need to improve upon is automation.
been having to travel a whole bunch recently and i am realizing that this will make me life much easier

winner GIF

ralphsbbcorals

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY (must be done for the bonus entries to count): To enter the Reef Like a Pro Giveaway, simply post in this thread telling us what aspect of reef-keeping you’d most like to improve or master.

I would like to master the success of having nothing die while under my care, till that day happens I will continue to read and learn from as much resources as I can get.

winner GIF

ralphsbbcorals

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Would like to get chemistry more dialed in. I recently had a dino outbreak, finally recovering but after raising nitrates and phosphates I've got hair algae everywhere. I'm slowly getting it under control but just balancing the elements is way different from freshwater.

winner GIF

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back