ChaliceRTNplacement.jpg

leftside.jpg

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything looks healthy. You've got a lot of frags close together. When they grow out you'll be pretty busy fragging all those corals.

Lookin' good, keep it up!

OP
OP
B

bkoppes

SaraNOSNOWta
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bud. I just got myself a frag tank and the wife has already given me the thumbs up for a bigger tank.

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank looks great! like was already said everything looks very healthy and very clean! great job...

OP
OP
B

bkoppes

SaraNOSNOWta
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank looks great! like was already said everything looks very healthy and very clean! great job...

Thanks. I have been through my stages of frustration but every coral but one has survived that I put in my tank since day 1. I did go through a Flatworm problem that Flatworm Exit solved and also a Bubble Algae outbreak that has been going away over time with manual removal and emerald crabs.

OP
OP
B

bkoppes

SaraNOSNOWta
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some new shots about 3 months from the last few I posted:

The first 3 are full tank shots. Still learning how to take pictures. All the pictures were taken with just actinic and flash. Enjoy!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

FEMALE MANDARIN IS ALWAYS READY!! I HAVE A MALE TOO BUT NO PICTURE.
4.jpg

CLOWNS IN RBTA AND FAVIA(NOT AS GOOD A PICTURE AS AT JAKES STORE ON THE WALL....BUT IT IS THE CORAL :) )
5.jpg

FAVIA AND MANDARIN
6.jpg

FINALLY THE LAST PICTURE
7.jpg

brandyrb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very pretty.

Do you run carbon? I had a large toadstool in with sps when I first started the hobby and lost a lot of sps to chemical warfare. I've had the same happen with green star polyps.

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you run carbon? I had a large toadstool in with sps when I first started the hobby and lost a lot of sps to chemical warfare. I've had the same happen with green star polyps.
I almost always keep Sarcophyton elegans (Yellow Tonga Leather) with SPS and have never had problems... I do run carbon though. I run small amounts "passively" in the sump and change every two weeks to a month.

"Green Star Polyps" do not give off the same noxious chemicals that many leathers do.

Back