AA (amino acids) Suggestions

reefdan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DUDE!

I just bought that salt mix! I have yet to use it but what's your beef? (sorry if I'm derailing your thread)

OP
OP
TopNotchCorals

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm heading to Neptunes tomorrow to do a little birthday shopping and I will grab some of Brightwells AA and Marine Snow and let you guys know how it goes after a month of dosing the two.Thanks for all the input:)

Jon Warner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all of the formulations are different... some products are garbage and some are OK and some are excellent. Try a few different ones for a bottle and decide for yourself which one is best.

OP
OP
TopNotchCorals

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all of the formulations are different... some products are garbage and some are OK and some are excellent. Try a few different ones for a bottle and decide for yourself which one is best.
Thats not a bad idea I think I will do that and post a comparison thread between the 2 most recomended to me pn this thread Brightwells and Warner Marine I do really doubt there will be much of a noticeable difference.

Jon Warner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats not a bad idea I think I will do that and post a comparison thread between the 2 most recomended to me pn this thread Brightwells and Warner Marine I do really doubt there will be much of a noticeable difference.

well... the 2 products are completely different with different ingredients, so I'd expect they're different ;)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 184 73.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back