Adding fish

erickflo15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to saltwater aquarium hobby I have 4 fish on my nano aquarium is 20 gallon I have one O. clownfish(she’s the boss), green chromis, royal gramma and bicolor blenny, I wanna add 2 more fish. Is possible to add a bengal cardinal and peaceful damsel or should I get other type of peaceful fish instead of a damsel knowing that most damsels are aggressive and territorial but I heard that sapphires damsel and Talbots are more in the peaceful side.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Upvote 0

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to saltwater aquarium hobby I have 4 fish on my nano aquarium is 20 gallon I have one O. clownfish(she’s the boss), green chromis, royal gramma and bicolor blenny, I wanna add 2 more fish. Is possible to add a bengal cardinal and peaceful damsel or should I get other type of peaceful fish instead of a damsel knowing that most damsels are aggressive and territorial but I heard that sapphires damsel and Talbots are more in the peaceful side.
Why not a firefish or a gobby? Both of those are peaceful fish. Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Upvote 0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Upvote 0

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
welcome aboard the r2r board. hello from PA!

your clownfish might already be established in the tank, so adding new fish may cause it to become aggressive/territorial. keep that in mind. also, what is your filtration like? 6 fish in a 20G might be pushing it.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
E

erickflo15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not a firefish or a gobby? Both of those are peaceful fish. Welcome to Reef2Reef

Why not a firefish or a gobby? Both of those are peaceful fish. Welcome to Reef2Reef!
What about another o. clownfish partner for my other one that I have she already the boss like small one male for her and possible cardinal fish or firefish but the thing is that i don’t have a lit yet so they might jump. And gobys do well with bicolor blennys or gramma ?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
E

erickflo15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome aboard the r2r board. hello from PA!

your clownfish might already be established in the tank, so adding new fish may cause it to become aggressive/territorial. keep that in mind. also, what is your filtration like? 6 fish in a 20G might be pushing it.
How about another partner for my o.clowfish He had a male partner or she had. But it passed away. Because I used to have a mean yellowtail damsel that was picking on him. I get rid of that damsel by taking it back to the store. I just wanted to know if adding a peaceful damsel at last like sapphires or Talbots that are more peaceful damsels would be a good idea I really like those fish but if it’s not good idea I would not buy one. I’m considering like a bengal cardinal since they’re peaceful to.

Upvote 0
Back