** Anyone have the Planet Pro Elos LEDs Master & SLAVE LED's **

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about ordering a pair of the new Planet Pro @ELOSAmerica - LED Fixtures

Here are some pictures of this unbelievable light fixture that Elos has out.
Planet Pro Elos LED Master specs are

thumbnail

2013_08_macna_094.jpg

The Elos Planet Pro is also equipped with NFC technology, so it is sufficient to put a smartphone with NFC capabilities near it, to activate or download the program for its complete management.

Of course, you can always manage it by Elos Evision
2013_08_macna_098.jpg

Or directly through your computer
2013_08_macna_096.jpg

To simplify the management Elos has thought of aquarium hooking with a joint that allows us to raise the Elos Planet Pro when it is necessary to perform maintenance to our aquarium, a feature really interesting, as we can see in the animation below:

2013_08_macna_092_animated.gif

To see one Elos Planet Pro over the ever beautiful Elos System Midi is always and again a great view. Don’t you think so?

2013_08_macna_091.jpg

More info :
ELOS PlanetPRO is simply the best and most advanced LED lighting system for aquariums.
Designed and dedicated to those who want the best the market has to offer. It is available in two versions, for fresh Water, and for Marine. water. Two similar units, with a total different LED combination. Both versions come with 8 LED strips pre-installed enough to illuminate
aquariums up to 120cm long. Obviously, the most demanding hobbyists
will be able to modify the LED combination and add some more/different strips (available as optional) to obtain a different spectrum and customize the light accordingly to their needs.

Available in two versions, with or without WiFi interface. Intended to "optimize" the setup in aquariums that needs an array of lights. In these case, one light (MASTER) equipped with WiFi, will
control al the other (SLAVE) without the need to duplicate the number of WiFi units.

Note: WiFi Kit can be purchased separately.

Size of the Fixture - in mm 590 x 150 x 20h & in inches - 23'' x 1'' x 5.93'' (H)
Colour Anodized aluminium
Timer Internal
Number of LEDS up to 72 High Power
LED Configuration:

OP
OP
FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about the Orphek Atlantik Compact V4 (Gen 2) led light fixture that @Bulk Reef Supply sells! Especially if I am aiming for an all SPS Domainate type tank?
I wonder if I could get away with a #Master & a #Slave fixture for my 60''x24''x24'' size tank?? I have read a lot of good reviews on the fixtures and the quality of
ORPHEK led fixtures.

Orphek Atlantik Compact V4 (Gen 2) led light fixture
upload_2019-1-10_19-6-8.png

Orphek
GATEWAY2 FOR ATLANTIK V4 (GEN 2) LED FIXTURE

211551-orphek-gateway2-controller-an.jpg

IS YOUR REEF AUTOMATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes, my tank is almost fully automated.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Yes, I have some automation in my tank.

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Yes, but I have very little automation in my tank.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • No, I have no automation in my tank.

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back