APEX Fusion won't let me delete DOS Module

Serpentman2024

Back at it after a 12yr hiatus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a used APEX A2 without any modules. I was able to delete all the previous owner's modules but 1, an DOS module. So now I'm getting alerts every day that a "module is missing". When I try to delete it the bottom to upload my changes is dimmed and will not let me press it. I'm sure there is a solution so if anyone has a link, it would be greatly appreciated.

APEXdos2.jpg
APEXdos1.jpg

OP
OP
Serpentman2024

Serpentman2024

Back at it after a 12yr hiatus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Actually found the solution (courtesy of the Neptune forum). I had to configure and put a volume amount under each DOS pump. Then it let me delete it.

This worked:

"Change the Action to Configure. For both pumps, enter 1 in the Volume Remaining fields. Send that update to the Apex by clicking the orange cloud button. Then change Action to Delete, then send to Apex."

Reefguy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually found the solution (courtesy of the Neptune forum). I had to configure and put a volume amount under each DOS pump. Then it let me delete it.

This worked:

"Change the Action to Configure. For both pumps, enter 1 in the Volume Remaining fields. Send that update to the Apex by clicking the orange cloud button. Then change Action to Delete, then send to Apex."
Thank you! I was having a similar issue.

marcus aurelius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a used APEX A2 without any modules. I was able to delete all the previous owner's modules but 1, an DOS module. So now I'm getting alerts every day that a "module is missing". When I try to delete it the bottom to upload my changes is dimmed and will not let me press it. I'm sure there is a solution so if anyone has a link, it would be greatly appreciated.

APEXdos2.jpg
APEXdos1.jpg
Yes thanks

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 75 71.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.8%
Back