• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaSD DoA

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Al1sta1r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

@AquaSD, I ordered corals on 6/4, 6/6, and 6/13 with the confirmation number #87616. All except for the Acans arrived dead.

I understand that your policy states you are not liable for Dead on Arrival corals as a result of "mechanical or weather delays by shipping company." It is my understanding, according to the tracking information that you provided, the delay was caused by a late flight. I contacted your company, and was informed that your company refused to compensate me in any way because of the "mechanical or weather delays by shipping company" policy. Could you please help me understand how the late flight meets the limited liability terms?

Also, it is my understanding that you will not ship corals in extreme temperatures for the health and safety of the corals. We have been under an extreme heat warning in Ohio and surrounding regions since Wednesday, 6/12 and ongoing. May I ask why the corals were still shipped, and without any temperature control mechanisms such as an ice pack?

Is there anything that can be done such as a refund, store credit, etc so I can walk away with a semi-positive experience? I feel as though I'm being punished as a consumer for something out of my control.

Thanks.

Screenshot_20240621-062450.png Screenshot_20240621-091942.png Screenshot_20240621-062450.png

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Yes, will help out.

Looks like UPS might've had an issue with the address. Regardless, we're here to help and make sure you're taken care of. Reach out shortly. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Al1sta1r

Al1sta1r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Yes, will help out.

Looks like UPS might've had an issue with the address. Regardless, we're here to help and make sure you're taken care of. Reach out shortly. Thanks.
Thank you,

Its very common for the word "Cherrytree" in my address to be marked as an issue, as some companies will either prefer "Cherry Tree" or "Cherrytree." This does affect the shipping in any way.

Also, is there a way you can black out personal details such as my full name in the future? Thanks!

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I erased your last name and majority of your email.

I issued you credit to help out, thank you again.

OP
OP
Al1sta1r

Al1sta1r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I erased your last name and majority of your email.

I issued you credit to help out, thank you again.
Thank you.

Im not trying to be pushy, but I notice the credit is only for 2/3 purchases made. Is there a way to get the rest back? Order #86942.

I was commenting on the bottom of my email having both my first and last name in the screenshot, no worries though.

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad we can help out :) Thanks again

OP
OP
Al1sta1r

Al1sta1r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your assistance, I'm glad we were able to fix this issue and start rebuilding customer relations :)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

DOES TANK SIZE MATTER WHEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR REEF?

• Yes, the environment in smaller tanks is harder to maintain.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Yes, the environment in larger tank is harder to maintain.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reef environments are hard to maintain no matter the size of the tank.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • You have problems maintaining your reef's environment? Noob.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 3 10.0%
Back