Back after 30 years! Need help deciding on a Fiji AIO drop in box.

SharkRacer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m just ready to set up a saltwater tank after a 30 year hiatus.

i’ve got a shelf that is absolutely perfect size to just barely fit a 55 gallon and I’d like it to be fully self-contained.
A friend of mine told me about the Fiji all in one box which I think sounds perfect but I have a couple questions.

Seems they used to make one for a 55 gallon and a 75 gallon, but now no longer make the 55. So my options are to get the 75 which will fill the tank up significantly or the 40 gallon which might be a little under powered for what I need and won’t hold a nano skimmer.

Any ideas on what you think I should do would be welcomed!

Thank you very much.

Todd
92382B78-5CC6-40D0-B731-67C224B1FF25.jpeg

OP
OP
SharkRacer

SharkRacer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m just ready to set up a saltwater tank after a 30 year hiatus.

i’ve got a shelf that is absolutely perfect size to just barely fit a 55 gallon and I’d like it to be fully self-contained.
A friend of mine told me about the Fiji all in one box which I think sounds perfect but I have a couple questions.

Seems they used to make one for a 55 gallon and a 75 gallon, but now no longer make the 55. So my options are to get the 75 which will fill the tank up significantly or the 40 gallon which might be a little under powered for what I need and won’t hold a nano skimmer.

Any ideas on what you think I should do would be welcomed!

Thank you very much.

Todd
92382B78-5CC6-40D0-B731-67C224B1FF25.jpeg
60476433-EA38-4890-9BF6-73F3038F4FD8.jpeg

Cardboard markup shows the size of the 75 gallon Fiji box

CMF1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey buddy, I'm running into the same issue, what did you end up going with and how has it worked ?? I think if I put just extra flow in the tank the 40 aio would be okay?

tharbin

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd check Tenecor. They make a peninsula style for the 55 gallon and a deeper-than-most universal for the 40 that might work well for you. Here is a link to the AIO kits for Aqueon tanks:

OP
OP
SharkRacer

SharkRacer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd check Tenecor. They make a peninsula style for the 55 gallon and a deeper-than-most universal for the 40 that might work well for you. Here is a link to the AIO kits for Aqueon tanks:

Wow, I will keep this company in mind for my next tank, these look great! When I searched for "55 gallon all in one drop in kit" a long time ago when I was starting my tank, this company did not show up in organic or paid Google listings. Seems they have done some SEO since then as they are now showing at the top of the page as the #1 listing!

tharbin

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I will keep this company in mind for my next tank, these look great! When I searched for "55 gallon all in one drop in kit" a long time ago when I was starting my tank, this company did not show up in organic or paid Google listings. Seems they have done some SEO since then as they are now showing at the top of the page as the #1 listing!
The AIO inserts are part of their many new lines. They've only been available for a few months now. They also do custom ones.

I know one reefer that bought the insert for a 20 long and he said it fits well. Also another reefer is building a custom tank and he had an insert made:

Back