• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Berghia Nudibranch Breeder with 1/2" - 3/4" Size SHIPPING AVAILABLE

Item Price
$15-20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rxx2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got a great order of 8. Well packed.
They were all moving over a 30 minute acclimation period and crawled off to hopefully decimate those aptasia.

OP
OP
T

TKCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello Everyone, I will be shipping new orders next week, if interested reach out today so I can get your order included.

Have a nice weekend.

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great Seller, would like to add the berghia came in very healthy and the extra large ones went to work right away. I have purchased these from major online vendors before and must say that these were exceptionally larger and more active then others, dont hesitate to buy!

OP
OP
T

TKCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great Seller, would like to add the berghia came in very healthy and the extra large ones went to work right away. I have purchased these from major online vendors before and must say that these were exceptionally larger and more active then others, dont hesitate to buy!
Thank you for the amazing feedback I appreciate your comment and wish great success on removing your aiptasia.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IS YOUR REEF AUTOMATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes, my tank is almost fully automated.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Yes, I have some automation in my tank.

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Yes, but I have very little automation in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • No, I have no automation in my tank.

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back