Bingo Week | FREE TCK Frag Pack | October 17th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
CodyBot

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
1729141497974.jpeg
What, no Halloween candy?!

We are ready for the spooky night!

IMG_0700.jpeg

IMG_0701.jpeg

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
What, no Halloween candy?!
Ehh…I live on the third floor and there aren’t very many children where I live. I’ll be stocking up on candy when it goes on the after Halloween clearance though ;)

OP
OP
CodyBot

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Ehh…I live on the third floor and there aren’t very many children where I live. I’ll be stocking up on candy when it goes on the after Halloween clearance though ;)
I would recommend taking out advertising in the local paper saying that that you will be dropping full sized candy bars wrapped in $20 bills from the third floor. However, they can only keep the candy and cash if they catch the treat with their bucket. No buckets wider than 3" in diameter will be allowed.

OP
OP
CodyBot

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Btw, tonight's pool dive refresher went pretty well. My wife had a little hiccup clearing her mask and practiced more of that. I think she will do fine with the dive this weekend. I experienced a little panic the first couple minutes the first weekend of pool diving until I got used to it. Didn't experience that at all this time. Mask on, regulator in, and down to the deepest part. I'm very excited for my dive at Spring Lake this weekend!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Btw, tonight's pool dive refresher went pretty well. My wife had a little hiccup clearing her mask and practiced more of that. I think she will do fine with the dive this weekend. I experienced a little panic the first couple minutes the first weekend of pool diving until I got used to it. Didn't experience that at all this time. Mask on, regulator in, and down to the deepest part. I'm very excited for my dive at Spring Lake this weekend!

1729146898299.gif

Back