Bingo Week | FREE TCK Frag Pack | October 17th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 11, Members: 6, Guests: 5)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
This is the first run, and it will take place over a few days. Whenever you try something new, there are always kinks to work out, and pacing is a big one of those. For instance, if I posted a number every 15 seconds from the very beginning then that wouldn't be any fun either. It would be over as soon as it started. We originally intended it to take multiple days as a little game that folks could come and go from and didn't need to be glued to a phone or computer to play. We will stick the course, but I am working on a schedule so that at certain times every day, a number is posted and you can come check at your leisure.

Considering we got a good enough response to justify doing a Zoom call in the future, Gregg and I talked and both agreed that we will probably do that for the next round of free giveaways. In addition, I think we are going to bring in a guest speaker so that you can gain a little insight into a particular subject while having fun, and winning free prizes as well.

Sorry if the pacing is slower than you'd like, but keep in mind that we are just hanging out, trying to have a little fun, and give away awesome prizes to members. Having said that, I do appreciate everyone's feedback :D
You just wanna do Zoom so you can hear my buttery voice and see my fantastical face.

200.gif

wjm6449

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is the first run, and it will take place over a few days. Whenever you try something new, there are always kinks to work out, and pacing is a big one of those. For instance, if I posted a number every 15 seconds from the very beginning then that wouldn't be any fun either. It would be over as soon as it started. We originally intended it to take multiple days as a little game that folks could come and go from and didn't need to be glued to a phone or computer to play. We will stick the course, but I am working on a schedule so that at certain times every day, a number is posted and you can come check at your leisure.

Considering we got a good enough response to justify doing a Zoom call in the future, Gregg and I talked and both agreed that we will probably do that for the next round of free giveaways. In addition, I think we are going to bring in a guest speaker so that you can gain a little insight into a particular subject while having fun, and winning free prizes as well.

Sorry if the pacing is slower than you'd like, but keep in mind that we are just hanging out, trying to have a little fun, and give away awesome prizes to members. Having said that, I do appreciate everyone's feedback :D
Oh. No. It’s not that bad but I feel that if it’s gonna be slow… the numbers should be posted on page 1 first comment. Imagine digging through this with a weeks worth of comments? Times to join the festivities would be fine too! Small tweaks I think.

OP
OP
CodyBot

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Showed a house in Glendale with a tank today. The salt creep along the bottom seam was the only reason it wasn't leaking anymore
Not gonna lie, I made an internal/external overflow box and there was a slight drip from the external. The creep fixed the problem in a week or two, and it ran for years just fine.

pup.gif

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I made an internal/external overflow box and there was a slight drip from the external. The creep fixed the problem in a week or two, and it ran for years just fine.

pup.gif
Yeah, but Arizona water can probably seal it in hours, not days, definitely not weeks.

felda001

Getting old sucks. Beats the alternative though
View Badges
Reaction score

pup.gif
The single drain line from the external overflow box had 3" if accumulated salt along it. I just mentioned to the client that they probably want their inspector to check for water damage while screaming internally

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
The single drain line from the external overflow box had 3" if accumulated salt along it. I just mentioned to the client that they probably want their inspector to check for water damage while screaming internally
But did you offer to rescue any of the fish or coral?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back