• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brs dual reactor for biopellet reactor

robbie8691

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a bulk reef supply dual carbon and gfo reactor in excellent shape used for only 1 month. I do not have a pump for it as it was lost in my move. I am looking for a biopellet reactor thanks

OP
OP
robbie8691

robbie8691

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1087.JPG

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey i know this isn't productive to your sale but i wanted to let you know BRS has a video on how to modify it to make it suitable for bio-pellets if you'd like... you just need a pump and since you have the reactor you wouldn't have to buy a new one and you can still run carbon in the other one separately!

OP
OP
robbie8691

robbie8691

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey i know this isn't productive to your sale but i wanted to let you know BRS has a video on how to modify it to make it suitable for bio-pellets if you'd like... you just need a pump and since you have the reactor you wouldn't have to buy a new one and you can still run carbon in the other one separately!

I seen that I was thinking about that option as well lol

Bernard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for biopellet reactor?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IS IT POSSIBLE TO "MASTER" REEFING? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes.

Votes: 85 36.6%
  • No.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back