OP
OP
C

copper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steph, Those were spidermans and they're gone, but I'll bring the yellows and one other tied dyed blue green looking thing. Spike is refusing to budge out of his rock, I even tried a quick dip in fresh water and breaking up the rock. I wil be in Knoxville tomorrow.

Last edited:

volupte79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darn it. Going okay. Busy busy with rotations in PA school. Graduate in December though so there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

OP
OP
C

copper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks tou you and all else that have bought and made my sad departure from reefing more pleasant. Hope everything does well in your tanks.

No, thank YOU! My tank no longer looks barren!

StephLionfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steph, Those were spidermans and they're gone, but I'll bring the yellows and one other tied dyed blue green looking thing. Spike is refusing to budge out of his rock, I even tried a quick dip in fresh water and breaking up the rock. I wil be in Knoxville tomorrow.

I think you meant to post this on the RC ETRC forum. I just joined this forum :smile:. So, sorry for not responding! Wish I'd seen this post. I'd have met up with you.

DOES TANK SIZE MATTER WHEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR REEF?

• Yes, the environment in smaller tanks is harder to maintain.

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Yes, the environment in larger tank is harder to maintain.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Reef environments are hard to maintain no matter the size of the tank.

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • You have problems maintaining your reef's environment? Noob.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 3 7.1%
Back