Coming back after 20 years

rsaylor78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. My name is Robert and I've been keeping fish for about 30 years. Started in fresh and then dipped my toes into salt (fowlr) in the early 2000's. Unfortunately the cost was a bit too much for me at the time so I went back to fresh. Earlier this week one of my 90 gallons sprang a leak. So after thinking about it for a whole 5 minutes I decided to replace the tank with a 120 and go salt. My ultimate 5 year goal is to have a really nice reef tank. I'm thankful YouTube is around cause it has really been an eye opener with all the changes over the years. Looking forward to the journey.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

danreef55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

We're thrilled to have you join our reefing community. Whether you're just starting out or have years of experience, there's always something new to learn and share here. Feel free to dive into the discussions, ask questions, and share your own reefing adventures. We're all here to help and grow together. Happy reefing

1725751569621.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AaaR2R2.gif

Hey everyone. My name is Robert and I've been keeping fish for about 30 years. Started in fresh and then dipped my toes into salt (fowlr) in the early 2000's. Unfortunately the cost was a bit too much for me at the time so I went back to fresh. Earlier this week one of my 90 gallons sprang a leak. So after thinking about it for a whole 5 minutes I decided to replace the tank with a 120 and go salt. My ultimate 5 year goal is to have a really nice reef tank. I'm thankful YouTube is around cause it has really been an eye opener with all the changes over the years. Looking forward to the journey.
LOL, I came back after about 12 years myself and was surprised at the amount of new and improved there was. Hold on tight man! And Welcome to the BillBoards!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

DO YOU PREFER BIGGER TANKS OR SMALLER TANKS? WHY?

• The bigger the tank, the better it is!

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • The smaller the tank, the sweeter it is!

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back