Controller cabinet

fishstix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Controller cabinet, can anyone tell me what would work with the following. I don't have tools to build a cabinet so I would have to have one built custom. I don't want any of the equipment exposed or on display.

I was thinking either the adapter, reef board or the cabinet, but either way since I don't want anything exposed I would assume I would need to build a cabinet around either one of these.

Apex brain
2 eb832
3 fmm
Abyzz a400
Radion power brick (3)
Reef octopus controller
Reef octopus power brick
Eco tech mp40 (2)
Eco tech mp40 power brick (2)
Tunze ato

Thanks

Formulator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think anyone is going to do this work for you. The chances of someone having the same exact set of equipment in a custom made cabinet is slim to none.

That said, I can help guide you to the process of figuring this out yourself:

1: Measure each piece of equipment and write it down.
2: Draw each piece of equipment on some graph paper, making each square on the paper = 1 square inch.
3: Cut out each drawing with scissors
4: Play with the pieces by laying them on a new sheet of graph paper and find an arrangement that makes sense. You can use 4 sheets of graph paper to represent the bottom and 3 sides of the cabinet if you don’t want all the equipment bolted to the back wall only.
5. Once you get them fit the way you like, count the squares on the graph paper background sheets to get the dimensions of your custom cabinet in inches.

jabberwock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good advice above, or just maximize the space with a simple controller board, and make it all fit...
IMG_6174.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

Solo McReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a nice one

Info on the maker

I saw another nice DIY cabinet a bit ago, I'm trying to find it

Found it, right there in the sub categories