• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Current USA Fission Recirc Skimmer 150 For Sale

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I won this skimmer at a swap and I have never used it. It would make a decent skimmer for a frag tank or a small tank. It is still in the box and has not seen water. The only problem is that it has a part cracked. The part that is cracked is what they call a silencer and all it does is help keep micro bubbles down. It is not broke apart but is cracked. You can use glue to make sure it stays put, but it DOES NOT effect the skimmer skimming. These things are like $145 plus shipping. I will sell this one for $110 Shipped!

http://www.saltysupply.com/Current-USA-Fission-Recirculating-Protein-Skimmer-p/cu21557.htm

CU21557-2.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Or I will trade for a nice rainbow aussie acan frag. :)

jimmybling31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can't find much about how well these things work or I might be interested. most of what I see says it takes a lot of work, but I know there must be something good to it.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jimmy I honestly have no idea about these skimmers. Like I said, I won it. I would let it go to a local reefer for $85.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 190 73.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.6%
Back