• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Elos 70 Complete System + Accessories for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

labman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on Hopkins

Can you find out what shipping would be to Michigan - 48080? I really don't want to drive 10 hours...

A little road trip :smile: gas is only $2.00 now! heck of a deal free bump.. and when Jr. says the boss he means Sr. ya don't mess with the boss and you sure don't mess with dad. if only I could afford this. :cry:

rroselavy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my System 70. It has great dimensions for a 55g. Enough front-back depth for either an open scape or to keep the LR well away from the glass. The setup is so simple it has minimum points of failure. I think of the System 70 as a Big-Boy nano.:wink:

Good luck selling it Kigs. Nice price.

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you find out what shipping would be to Michigan - 48080? I really don't want to drive 10 hours...

Will do! Let me call FedEx to see if they would accept this size "packages." If not, I can contact the shipping company I used when this was shipped to me from Washington. Could you PM me with your phone#?

believe me folks this post wouldn't even exist if I had the $$$ to buy it...this is one gorgeous set-up and tank...I have seen this system up close on several occasions and I absoultely fell in love with it, it really is a plug-n-play tank, whoever gets it, your are getting the goods, it is super nice!

Thanks Kev. :) I sent you a PM on MR

Good luck Vince. Thanks for the hybrid and what ever else that one was called :)

Thanks Mark, that other piece was called Starfall!

A little road trip :smile: gas is only $2.00 now! heck of a deal free bump.. and when Jr. says the boss he means Sr. ya don't mess with the boss and you sure don't mess with dad. if only I could afford this. :cry:

You know, 5 hour roadtrips are not too bad. I used to drive back and forth from NY to RI couple of years ago and as long as you had an ipod and a car adapter, it went by real fast. :bigsmile:

I love my System 70. It has great dimensions for a 55g. Enough front-back depth for either an open scape or to keep the LR well away from the glass. The setup is so simple it has minimum points of failure. I think of the System 70 as a Big-Boy nano.:wink:

Good luck selling it Kigs. Nice price.

Thanks rroselavy, I really hate letting it go. If it doesn't sell, I'll probably keep in around for future projects, it's such a perfect system for anything really.

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is pending as of now. I'll update if anything changes.

rockey333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this offer still standing??
I live in 10801 half hour away.

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - Tank is not available at this time, I'll update if anything changes. :)

peterk814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I am interested in the tank. I live in huntington so I can pick it up from you if its still available. Serious buyer here. Thanks

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Someone got one heck of a system! Why did I think you lived out west? I just realized you are only 4 and 1/2 hours drive from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • No

Votes: 152 76.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 20 10.1%
Back